I have released version 4.45 of stunnel.
The ChangeLog entry:
Version 4.45, 2011.10.24, urgency: LOW:
* New features
- "protocol = proxy" support to send original client IP address to
This requires accept-proxy bind option of haproxy 1.5-dev3 or
- Added Win32 configuration reload without a valid configuration
- Added compatibility with LTS OpenSSL versions 0.9.6 and 0.9.7.
Some features are only available in OpenSSL 1.0.0 and later.
* Performance optimizations
- Use SSL_MODE_RELEASE_BUFFERS if supported by the OpenSSL library.
- Libwrap helper processes are no longer started if libwrap is
in all sections of the configuration file.
* Internal improvements
- Protocol negotiation framework was rewritten to support additional
code to be executed after SSL_accept()/SSL_connect().
- Handling of memory allocation errors was rewritten to gracefully
terminate the process (thx to regenrecht for the idea).
- Fixed -l option handling in stunnel3 script (thx to Kai Gülzau).
- Script to build default stunnel.pem was fixed (thx to Sebastian
- MinGW compilation script (mingw.mak) was fixed (thx to Jose Alf).
- MSVC compilation script (vc.mak) was fixed.
- A number of problems in WINSOCK error handling were fixed.
Home page: http://www.stunnel.org/
SHA-256 hash for stunnel-4.45.tar.gz: