Here is the ChangeLog entry:
Version 4.11, 2005.07.09, urgency: MEDIUM:
* New features
- New ./configure option --with-threads to select thread model.
- ./configure option --with-tcp-wrappers renamed to --disable-libwrap.
I hope the meaning of the option is much more clear, now.
- Workaround for non-standard makecontext() uc_stack.ss_sp parameter
semantics on Sparc/Solaris 9 and earlier.
- scan_waiting_queue() no longer drops contexts.
- Inetd mode coredumps with UCONTEXT fixed.
- Cleanup context is no longer used.
- Releasing memory of the current context is delayed.
- Win32 headers reordered for Visual Studio 7.
- Some Solaris compilation warnings fixed.
- Rejected inetd mode without 'connect' or 'exec'.
* Release notes
- UCONTEXT threading seems stable, now. Upgrade is recommended.
sha1sum for stunnel-4.11.tar.gz file: