I'm eager to hear your comments, suggestions or issues regarding sessiond.
Feel free to use the stunnel-users mailing list or the bug tracking system:
The ChangeLog entry:
Version 4.29, 2009.12.02, urgency: MEDIUM:
* New feature sponsored by Searchtech Limited http://www.astraweb.com/
- sessiond, a high performance SSL session cache was built for stunnel.
A new service-level "sessiond" option was added. sessiond is
available for download on ftp://stunnel.mirt.net/stunnel/sessiond/ .
stunnel clusters will be a lot faster, now!
- "execargs" defaults to the "exec" parameter (thx to Peter Pentchev).
- Compilation fixes added for AIX and old versions of OpenSSL.
- Missing "fips" option was added to the manual.
SHA-1 value for stunnel-4.29.tar.gz:
Home page: http://stunnel.mirt.net/