[stunnel-users] No more Win32 stunnel?

Jose Alf. josealf at rocketmail.com
Thu Mar 21 18:21:19 CET 2019

 John,
I have compiled stunnel for Win32 against openssl 1.0.2q. I was also successfull in generating the NSIS installer using the stunnel source code archive. I had to make some small changes to remove the inclusion of MSVCR90.DLL (C++ 2008 Runtime) and account for engine DLL file names when compiling with GCC. Works for me on Windows 10. If you want to give it a try, you can download the installer from
 "https://github.com/josealf/stunnel-win32/blob/master/stunnel-testing-win32-installer.exe"

Since this was generated just for our internal use, it has no global reputation and most likely will trigger warnings from your antivirus. Hope this helps.

   On Thursday, March 21, 2019, 5:55:07 AM GMT-5, John Hall <john at jhall.co.uk> wrote:
 > Given that there are a number of ports to different OSs by various
> people, is there any chance that someone might supply a Win32 port for
f> uture versions? (Sadly I lack the knowledge to do that myself.)
--
John Hall