[stunnel-users] No more Win32 stunnel?

John Hall john at jhall.co.uk
Thu Mar 21 14:15:56 CET 2019

For whatever reason, I don't think I've received any stunnel
announcements subsequent to 5.47. I'm still subscribed to the
announcements mailing list, so I suspect that the Spam Assassin on my
email account with my email service provider may have started filtering
them out as spam. I've now disabled Spam Assassin, so will hopefully
receive all announcements from now on.

In message
<CAHogYcVqZVVCYaU=yrxrM5cdQDYD-mQZhPVwwEqkQb8aGpOvrg at mail.gmail.com>,
Flo Rance <trourance at gmail.com> writes