[stunnel-users] s_poll_wait timeout: connection reset
vtmanojkumar at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 19 02:46:19 CET 2011
Thanks for your reply. I will put forth the upgrade suggestion.
Can you answer the below questions please.
1) what does s_poll_wait timeout mean..
2) Is this error points to connection between ( client & stunnel ) or ( stunnel
& inetd )
3) Was stunnel reseting connections b'se of timeout or mere reporting ( logging
) the lost connectivity.
Thanks in advance.
From: Michal Trojnara <Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net>
To: stunnel-users at mirt.net
Sent: Tue, 18 January, 2011 7:39:02 PM
Subject: Re: [stunnel-users] s_poll_wait timeout: connection reset
manoj kumar wrote:
> No, We are getting the connection reset, even when clients are active
> entering the orders. Moreover Problem some times reoccurs within 3-4
You're right. That's not it.
I forgot to recommend an upgrade of your stunnel to the latest version
(4.34). I think one of the bugs I fixed in this version may cause your
Another check could be to try select() instead of poll():
1. Edit src/Makefile and remove any "-DHAVE_POLL_H=1" or
2. Rebuild stunnel with "make clean && make && make install"
3. Check if "stunnel -version" reports "SELECT" instead of "POLL".
stunnel-users mailing list
stunnel-users at mirt.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the stunnel-users