[stunnel-users] s_poll_wait timeout: connection reset

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Tue Jan 18 12:39:02 CET 2011

manoj kumar wrote:
> No, We are getting the connection reset, even when clients are active
> entering the orders. Moreover Problem some times reoccurs within 3-4
> hours.

You're right.  That's not it.

I forgot to recommend an upgrade of your stunnel to the latest version
(4.34).  I think one of the bugs I fixed in this version may cause your

Another check could be to try select() instead of poll():
1. Edit src/Makefile and remove any "-DHAVE_POLL_H=1" or
2. Rebuild stunnel with "make clean && make && make install"
3. Check if "stunnel -version" reports "SELECT" instead of "POLL".