[stunnel-users] stunnel on osX

fmgre-dell at yahoo.fr fmgre-dell at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 30 12:25:42 CEST 2006

fmgre-dell at yahoo.fr wrote:
>> We have been using stunnel for 2 years now.
>> We need to renew our keys, and we usually proceed
to a
>> software upgrade at the same time.
>> - I have noticed changes in stunnel-client ( 4.16 )
>> running on OSX : now, stunnel asks for the key
>> password for each service it is launching.
>
>Just password from your private key.  8-)

Hello,

What i mean is that we have 8 different services
running. they are all locked with the same key. We
distribute the private key to other non-computer
persons, who don t know how to remove a password from
a key ( and we 'd like to keep the key locked )

With the former version of stunnel, we could unlock
the 8 services with typing the password only once

With the latest version, we need to type in the
keyword once for every service ( i.e. 8 times !!! )

Is there any way to 'ease' the use of the latest
version while keeping the key passworded ?

bon week end

fred