[stunnel-users] No more Win32 stunnel?

John Hall john at jhall.co.uk
Thu Mar 21 11:52:54 CET 2019

I've only just discovered that stunnel is seemingly no longer being
updated for Win32; at any rate there has been no version 5.50 released
for Win32. It would have been nice if there had been an announcement to
that effect, as until now I was only subscribed to the announcements
mailing list and had thus been in blissful ignorance. (For some reason I
never saw ANY announcement for 5.50 - in fact I still seem to be on
5.47.)

Given that there are a number of ports to different OSs by various
people, is there any chance that someone might supply a Win32 port for
future versions? (Sadly I lack the knowledge to do that myself.)
--
John Hall