[stunnel-users] Loss of ability to use Stunnel-Blat, and a solution

Flo Rance trourance at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 09:15:39 CEST 2018

Hi,

Click on your avatar, then Google Account, then Sign-In & Security. At the
bottom of the page, there's "Allow less secure apps".

You can't choose which app is a less secure app, because this option may be
understood as "re-enabling Basic Authentication" which means "plain-text
password authentication".

By default, Gmail only allows Oauth authentication.

Regards,
Flo