[stunnel-users] older browsers, stunnel and privoxy

Yyy yyy at yyy.id.lv
Sun Dec 9 18:19:07 CET 2018

How would connection between stunnel and server through proxy work? To verify servers identity, stunnel needs to receive and verify servers certificate and since servers address is defined in config file, anything that modifies traffic between stunnel and server will be seen as mitm and that will break connectivity.
It might be possible to disable certificate verification, but in that case sslstrip would be better solution. (it would have the same security).