[stunnel-users] older browsers, stunnel and privoxy

kovacs janos kovacsjanosfasz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 20:18:39 CET 2018

how can i disable verification though? at first i just want to see it
work at all.
in the howto page, it says this:
"
Stunnel has 3 methods for checking certificates, which are controlled
by the verify option:

    *

      Do not Verify Certificates
          If no verify argument is given, then stunnel will ignore any
certificates offered and will allow all connections.
"

there is no "verify" in the stunnel.conf file, and only the gmail
service examples have verifyChain