[stunnel-users] Stunnel in Windows Failover cluster

Tobias Gillstöm tejb54 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 16:29:07 CEST 2018

Hi,

I'm currently using stunnel in a windows fail over cluster: My problem is
that when a fail over occurs stunnel switches too the other node and says
that stunnel is running and everything is fine. But when I check the logs
for stunnel and the program that uses stunnel, it does not appear to be
running or sending any data. In the screenshot you can see my stunnel
configuration, in the startup parameters section it says "-service
-install" my question is if it shouldn't say "-service -start" instead, has
anyone else encountered this problem? And if this is the problem why does
the stunnel service install with these parameters?