[stunnel-users] Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS SSLv3 and SSlv2 running stunnel 5.44

Flo Rance trourance at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:46:35 CEST 2018

Hi,
It seems you're using stunnel as a server. It might be useful to post the
full debug logs from the server, as well as the full config file.

In the meantime, you can try to test the connection to the server using
openssl to see if SSLv3 is really supported:

openssl s_client -connect server:port -ssl3

Flo

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 5:03 AM, Joe Phillips <japhillips at universalmoney.com