[stunnel-users] Fwd: Do Not Make Stunnel on El Capitan

Thireus thireus at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 21:11:41 CET 2016

Hi Takeo,

These are my raw notes you can use to compile OpenSSL and stunnel (OpenSSL static lib, no SSLv3).

------------------------

bash

cd ~/Downloads && wget https://github.com/openssl/openssl/archive/OpenSSL_1_0_2e.tar.gz && \
tar xvf OpenSSL_1_0_2e.tar.gz && \
cd ~/Downloads/openssl-OpenSSL_1_0_2e && \
./Configure darwin64-x86_64-cc threads -fPIC zlib no-dso no-ssl3 --prefix=~/Downloads/openssl-built/ --openssldir=~/Downloads/openssl-built/ssl && \
make depend
make && make install

cd ~/Downloads && rm -rf stunnel-* && \
wget https://www.stunnel.org/downloads/stunnel-5.28.tar.gz && \
tar xvf stunnel-5.28.tar.gz  && \
cd ~/Downloads/stunnel-5.28 && \
./configure --with-ssl=~/Downloads/openssl-built --enable-static --disable-shared && \
make && sudo make install

/usr/local/bin/stunnel -version

Cheers,

Thireus (thireus at gmail.com <mailto:thireus at gmail.com>),