[stunnel-users] [Stunnel] [Android x86] Compilation

John Fisherman iam.john.fisherman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:11:18 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I am currently trying to make stunnel work for an Android x86 architecture.
The android binary found on the stunnel official website is not supported
on x86 architecture, so I'd like to cross-compile it myself using the
'configure' options. I did not find much informations about this around the
web, could you give me some advices or at least tell me if it is possible
to make Stunnel work on an Android x86 device ?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
- John