[stunnel-users] Stunnel exits with timeout

Peter Pentchev roam at ringlet.net
Fri Aug 19 10:22:44 CEST 2016

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 10:36:20PM -0400, SP wrote:
> Finally, I have stunnel working in daemon mode.
>
> I first managed to get it running as inetd but still could not run it
> as daemon until I realized that foreground was enabled in the config.

Yeah, when I saw the messages from systemd about the program not
having exited, I was going to ask you about that... but you figured
it out on your own.  Sorry I didn't notice it at first - or maybe
I did notice it and I assumed that you'd told systemd that this was
a Type=simple service.

Anyway, nice to know it's working for you now; don't hesitate to
write to the list with any further problems!

G'luck,
Peter

Peter Pentchev  roam at ringlet.net roam at FreeBSD.org pp at storpool.com
Key fingerprint 2EE7 A7A5 17FC 124C F115  C354 651E EFB0 2527 DF13