[stunnel-users] Missing pid from log file since ~5.19

Philippe Anctil philippe.anctil at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 18:27:34 CEST 2015

Hi,

After upgrading to stunnel 5.19 I noticed the log file no long reports the
pid of stunnel processes. Instead I find the constant string [0].

Sep 14 12:15:30 hostname stunnel: LOG6[0]: SSL closed (SSL_read)

This information is very useful to isolate individual connections. Do later
stunnel versions report the pid correctly?

I am using fork mode. My syslog is defined as local6.debug and stunnel.conf
contains debug=local6.info.

Thank you.

--
Philippe Anctil