[stunnel-users] 100 percent CPU usage

asdf udjvnxuwu at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 22:41:50 CEST 2015

Dear subscribers

I am new to this so I dont know if this is just wrong configuration
(that does not trigger an error message).
Searching on the web for the following problem shows someone reporting
sth similar on a Linux machine.

I am using the newest version of stunnel (5.24) on Windows 7 and there
is an stunnel thread starting that takes 100% of one core forever.

I have attached a ProcMon trace with activated
Registry/Filesystem/Network/Process events.

The thread starts at 22:03:55 (which is 30 seconds after stunnel-start
and at a time at which I did not use stunnel).
The events after that follow that event are my pressing exit.

Attachements: stunnel config, procMon-trace

Thank you!
Ben

[myEmailIn]
client = yes