[stunnel-users] Stunnel North American FTP Down?

Thomas Eifert kxkvi at wi.rr.com
Wed Sep 4 03:33:30 CEST 2013

This evening, I'm unable to access the North American Stunnel FTP site.

If I go in with Filezilla in passive mode, I can do a directory listing,
but the directory
is empty.

If I use the browser by clicking on the FTP link on the stunnel web
page, I get an
error 550 Failed to change directory.

I was able to access the European site, however.

Enjoy the day.

--
Attention: This message and all attachments are private and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message immediately.