[stunnel-users] Init script

Peter Pentchev roam at ringlet.net
Thu Aug 29 17:34:54 CEST 2013

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 10:43:30AM -0400, Alan Chester wrote:
> Hello,
> I am currently working on using stunnel.  I was wondering what everyones
> thoughts were on the creation of an init script for stunnel.  This would
> help insure that the connections are brought up after a reboot.  Or what is
> the best way to go about handling this?

Well, if your OS/distribution does not already have stunnel packaged up
along with an init script, then you might want to take a look in the
tools/ directory - after a successful build, there is an stunnel.init
file generated from stunnel.init.in and there is also an stunnel.service
file (for an upstart service) generated from stunnel.service.in.

Peter Pentchev	roam at ringlet.net roam at FreeBSD.org p.penchev at storpool.com
Key fingerprint 2EE7 A7A5 17FC 124C F115  C354 651E EFB0 2527 DF13
If I had finished this sentence,