[stunnel-users] Unable to make SSL connexion work

OLIVER Patrice patrice.oliver at ch-lepuy.fr
Tue Aug 6 19:46:26 CEST 2013

Hi,

I need to understand.
You write that my configuration seems to work fine and the problem is out of STunnel.
Haw can I sort it ou ?

Patrice Oliver | Centre Hospitalier Emile Roux
Responsable Informatique
T. 04 71 04 38 30

12 Bd Andr? Chantemesse - 43012 LE PUY EN VELAY Cedex
http://www.ch-lepuy.fr

De : stunnel-users <stunnel-users-bounces at stunnel.org> de la part de Michal Trojnara <Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net>
Envoy? : mardi 6 ao?t 2013 19:40
? : stunnel-users at stunnel.org