[stunnel-users] Application Failed to Initialize Properly (0xc0150002)

Thomas Eifert kxkvi at lavabit.com
Tue Aug 7 20:20:43 CEST 2012

New problem here.  Stunnel version 4.53.

I just did a fresh install of Windows XP Pro x86 SP3, and did all the
Windows updates as well.

Whenever I try to launch Stunnel or install the service, I get the error:

"Application Failed to Initialize Properly (0xc0150002)"

I've never seen this before.  I thought it might have something to do
with not having the Visual C++ Redistributables, so I installed those too,
with the same result.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Regards,

Thomas

--
Attention: This message and all attachments are private and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message immediately.