[stunnel-users] MySQL through stunnel - fails after many days

Thomas Manson dev.mansonthomas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:23:14 CEST 2012


  I'm somewhat the same symptoms on my side for http request.

  Can you check my post to see if it's related  ? (behvior, logs etc...)


On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 17:30, Whit Blauvelt <whit at transpect.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a Nagios plugin using an stunnel connection to a MySQL server across
> the LAN for frequent queries, where each one opens a fresh connection.
> Checking ulimit on both ends shows "unlimited" (I've found old discussions
> about that being a possible factor). There's nothing I've found in the logs
> to show where it's going wrong. It's just that after days of running fine,
> suddenly the queries start failing to connect through. Restarting stunnel
> on
> both ends immediately resolves the problem. I suppose I can just restart
> stunnel on both ends once a day from cron and be okay. But I'd rather find
> a
> real fix, if anyone recognizes what this would be and can point me to one.
> Thanks,
> Whit
> _______________________________________________
> stunnel-users mailing list
> stunnel-users at stunnel.org
> http://stunnel.mirt.net/mailman/listinfo/stunnel-users
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.stunnel.org/pipermail/stunnel-users/attachments/20120404/9fe1da4a/attachment.html>

More information about the stunnel-users mailing list