[stunnel-users] stunnel 4.50 released

Ludovic LEVET llevet at ludosoft.org
Sat Dec 3 22:28:56 CET 2011

Hi,

Personally, we use stunnel for remote connection to our nntp server's
office who is use like repository for our developpements and exchanges.
Our database size is very big. So we use compression to exchange data
between us to save bandwith.

I think that lot of user take avantage of this feature (data
compression) like http,nntp,imap ... based on heavy compressible text.
So, i hope to see one day,  come back of compression feature.

Thank's for your jobs.

Ludovic.