[stunnel-users] webmail compose page get expire and logout

jayesh.shinde jayesh.shinde at netcore.co.in
Mon Aug 8 09:00:03 CEST 2011

Dear All ,

I am trying to setup a load balancing under webmail on my test servers.
Here is my setup details :--
Total server  are 3 servers.  i.e (  2 backend webmail server and 1
front server )

On one server I have installed haproxy-1.4.15.tar.gz +
stunnel-4.41.tar.gz with http:// and https://
Another two servers are installed with squirrelmail  .

my problem:--
==========
1) When I access the webmail by https://webmail.domain.com and compose
any email  and click on send button , the page is getting expire and  I
am getting log out from webmail.
In Firefox there is no error on browser , where as in internet explorer
I am getting below error  with popup window :--

*Error Popup* :--
============

"do you want to view only the webpage content that was deliver securely.
This webpage contain the content that will not be delivered using the
secure HTTPS connection, which could compromise the security of entire
webpage."

Where as if I check with http://webmail.domain.com , then the mail
compose and send work properly.

Here is the stunnel.conf :--
===================

[root at jayesh ~]# cat /etc/stunnel/stunnel.conf
cert=/opt/ssl/ssl.key/mail_domain_com.crt
key=/opt/ssl/ssl.key/domain.key
setuid=stunnel
setgid=stunnel
pid=/var/run/stunnel/stunnel.pid
output = /var/log/stunnel.log
debug = 7

socket=l:TCP_NODELAY=1
socket=r:TCP_NODELAY=1

[https]
   accept=192.168.30.200:443
   connect=192.168.30.200:81
   TIMEOUTclose = 0
   session = 600
   TIMEOUTbusy = 600
   TIMEOUTclose = 300
   TIMEOUTconnect = 600

I checked by defining the TIMEOUTs but I am not able to figure out why
the page is getting expire and I am getting logout ?
There is firewall rule between any servers.

Please suggest me and guide on this issue. I am stuck here.

Regards
Jayesh Shinde