[stunnel-users] How to define stunnel.conf so openvpn packet will go thru stunnel to as HTTP?

UARE1234 sapirguy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 17:28:48 CET 2010

Hi,

>From what I read the examples in stunnel site it possible to wrap VPN's
using Stunnel tool.
Is it possible to do it for openvpn packets?

I can configure thru the openvpn configurations that it packets will go thru
port 80 and use TCP but the packets are not http pure. I need to wrap this
packets using the stunnel tool.

The purpose is to use openvpn over http.

I will appreceate if someone can give me a solution for combinig Stunnel and
openvpn if possible.

Thanks