[stunnel-users] Is it possible to wrap openvpn thru stunnel to HTTP-Like

UARE1234 sapirguy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 09:43:52 CET 2010

Hi,

I understand that it is possible to wrap VPN's using Stunnel tool.
How Can I do that for openvpn.

The purpose is to use openvpn over http like.
OpenVPN can establish an HTTP connection to a proxy server, where it will
issue a CONNECT to establish a binary connection to the VPN server on port
443/TCP. This works in 99,9% but not in this case since I am talking about a
very restrictive network but yet Skype for example works on it since it
works in a way of http like.

I will appreceate if someone can give me a solution for combinig Stunnel and
openvpn or other tool if possible.

Thanks