[stunnel-users] using stunnel in HP UX 11i v3

Mostafa Arab mostafa.arab.767 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 09:58:50 CEST 2009

Hi

Sorry for my question because it is too elementary but I need some help.

I want to use stunnel for one of our projects on an HP Itanium server that
have HP UX 11i v3

This is result for #uname –a command : HP-UX xxxxx  B.11.31 U ia64
2210092972 unlimited-user license

I want to start stunnel as client . I found an stunnel in ‘/opt/hpws/apache’
folder.

1-      May I use this stunnel for my project?

2-      If it is possible how I can start it ?
 I added one line to /etc/services and tried to start : stunnel –d ….
(according to a document) .But it seems that this version don’t support this
option.

Best Regards,

Mostafa