[stunnel-users] Maximum number of services

Malenfant, Andre andre.malenfant at cgi.com
Fri Sep 4 17:04:38 CEST 2009

Hi, we have ran into a problem and we have identified that we have reached the limit of 64 services in stunnel. I have seen some info on the net for a possibility or increasing that limit to 256 using the poll() method. There is a  patch available for that but for an older version of stunnel. Is there a configuration that I can do to enable that on version 4.20?

If not, what are my other options? Set-up a second stunnel?

Thanks

André