[stunnel-users] build problem with 4.28 on SLES9 (SSL again)

Peter Pentchev roam at ringlet.net
Fri Nov 27 12:07:03 CET 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 11:32:52AM +0100, Andreas Vetter wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Nov 2009, Andreas Vetter wrote:
> > Hi,
> > there is a build problem with 4.28 on a SLES 9. May be similar to the
> > no_ticket problem.
> I could resolve the problem with a patch similar to the no_ticket.patch.
> The patch is attached and includes the no_ticket.patch

Well, that's fun.  I guess I should have written about this on this
list, too :)  A couple of days ago, I reported this - and came up with
pretty much the same patch as you - for the FreeBSD port of stunnel
on older versions of FreeBSD; the report is at
and Michal Trojnara closed it, supposedly to be included in the next
version of stunnel.

Peter Pentchev	roam at ringlet.net    roam at space.bg    roam at FreeBSD.org
Key fingerprint	2EE7 A7A5 17FC 124C F115  C354 651E EFB0 2527 DF13
Hey, out there - is it *you* reading me, or is it someone else?