[stunnel-users] Authenticate both client and server?

Carter Browne cbrowne at cbcs-usa.com
Mon Nov 23 14:32:39 CET 2009

I verify both server and client using both self-signed and
non-self-signed certificates.  If the certificates are not all
self-signed, verify should be set to 2 and not 3.  Verify=2 will follow
the certificate chain whereas verify=3 will not.  As a I have a mixture
of Windows and Linux computers, I find it much easier to use the
hashcode as the file name.

Carter

Carter Browne
CBCS