[stunnel-users] Wrapping a CherryPy server?

Lucas Burdick lucas at progressive-sealing.com
Fri Dec 19 05:49:33 CET 2008

Hi There,
I’m trying to encrypt a cherrypy web page that I’m serving up.  The page itself works just fine on port 80, but I can’t seem to get stunnel to wrap it.  I’m using 4.26 on CentOS 5.2.  I’ve put in my stunnel.conf:
And run:
Stunnel  stunnel.conf
as well as
stunnel stunnel.conf –d 443
stunnel stunnel.conf –d 443 –r localhost:80
I’ve also tried commenting out the above mentioned .conf entry. I get the error that inetd mode needs a remote host or executable.  I’m trying to run in daemon mode but I don’t think I’m doing it right.
Please help, or ask me questions, or tell me to elaborate or something.
Thank you!