[stunnel-users] Issue with Stunnel / TCP Wrappers

Kevin Cook kcook at t3llc.com
Mon Jun 11 23:13:48 CEST 2007

I have been a user of Stunnel for several years, but as of recent need
to be able to deny TCP/IP requests dynamically on an IP address basis.
I am attempting to use TCP wrappers, but not getting it to work with
Stunnel.  The Solaris 9 implementation I am using currently runs in a
chroot'ed environment, so I am placing the hosts.deny file in this path
(/chrootpath/etc/hosts.deny), as well as /usr/etc per everything I have
read.  This is not working.  I am using a non-standard port not defined
in /etc/services (29444).  Any ideas?