[stunnel-users] regarding CRLpath

piyush tewari pkt_ims at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 15:50:16 CEST 2007

Hi,
  I m using  crl but it is woking only in the case of using CRLfile.
  That is when I use the CRLfile , the client having the revoked certificate is now not able to connect to the server.
  But when I m providing the CRLpath in the stunnel config file , the client is still able to connect.
  That is CRL is working in the case of CRLfile entry and  not working in the case of CRLpath.
  The entry that i have specified is
  CRLpath = C:\Stunnel\debug\revoked
  So where is the flaw.
  I know that in case of the CRLfile , it is necessary to restart the stunnel , whenever the CRL changes. But in case of CRLpath , whether it is necessary to restart the stunnel or not.

  regards
  piyush