[stunnel-users] Avoiding outlook express warning...

Alaric Dailey alaricd at pengdows.com
Fri Dec 28 20:25:42 CET 2007

1. Use a cert from a CA that is included in the MS Certificate Store
2. Add your cert to the store

Using self-signed certs is evil, get one from a CA, if you don't want to
pay, you can use StartCom ( www.startssl.com ) which is included with
every browser EXCEPT IE, and add it to your machines certificate store
to avoid the warning with OE or other MS products.  However, if you use
Thunderbird the StartCom root cert is already included.