[stunnel-users] Avoiding outlook express warning...

fg fg2000fr at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 28 20:08:12 CET 2007

Hello all
I use stunnel on a server with a stunnel.pem file generated with openSSL,( this file is not certified with verisign or others...)
Each time i launch outlook express on a client a have a warning saying that the server is using a certificate who can't be verified....
I have to close this warning and after all is ok...

Is it possible to skip this warning? perhaps with a public key approuved in outlook express???

thanks for help