[stunnel-users] cannot compile stunnel on solaris 10 in a zone

tomvo at absi.be tomvo at absi.be
Fri Sep 15 15:59:24 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to compile stunnel on a solaris 10 (06/06 release) in a normal
(non-global) zone.
the compile fails at the mknod command.

How do I install stunnel ? I could ofcourse create the device myself in
the global zone, but i think it was in /usr/local/var/lib/stunnel/dev, I
don't think that our user zone will have access to this device if we
create it in the global zone.

Anyone else struggled with the same problem ?

thx,
Tom.

Tom Van Overbeke - ABSI Service Delivery Coordinator
email: tomvo at absi.be
Tel: +32 2 333 40 00 - Fax: +32  2 333 40 60
website: http://www.absi.be