[stunnel-users] stunnel client without any configuration

Jan Meijer jan.meijer at surfnet.nl
Wed Oct 18 13:34:17 CEST 2006

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006, Thomas Stegbauer wrote:

> currently there are imho two points, which need solved:
> 	1.) there is no proxy support, without a patch
> 	2.) it is currently not possible to download a preconfigured
> 		package
>
> are there some thoughts?

We once made a 'stunnel-in-a-box' thing that was targeted at making client
certificate authentication easier.  It worked quite well but management
didn't perceive it as an idea to continue.  So it was fridged.

We currently have a 'network detective' that includes a builder portal.
Where it is easy to create your own checks.  You could probably hack a
software install into that as well.

Let me know if you want to know more.

--
Jan