[stunnel-users] RE: stunnel on Solaris 2.6 or 7?

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Sat Oct 9 22:38:32 CEST 2004

On Oct 9, 2004, at 1:35 AM, Garg, Jai V (Jai) wrote:

> I have more information.  I commented out chroot in the config file
> and it works.
[cut]
> open(/dev/zero): No such file or directory

Right.  You could also create /dev/zero device inside your chroot jail.

Someone suggested me to automatically create /dev/zero with "make
install" on Solaris.  It's a good idea.

It could be something like:
   uname | grep -q SunOS && mknod /usr/local/var/run/stunnel/dev/zero c
13 12
I currently don't have root on any Solaris box to test it.