[stunnel-users] SSL Engine patch on Windows?

Kartik Subbarao subbarao at computer.org
Thu Nov 11 01:32:32 CET 2004

Hi Diarmuid,

I saw your response to my message, but I'm not sure what to make of it :-)

The problem is not that I don't have the patch -- I do have the patch
and have been able to apply it to the code. (BTW the patch that you
posted seems to be missing the SSLEngineOpt parameter in Neil Dunbar's
patch, which is required for opensc's engine_pkcs11.dll for specifying
the vendor-specific PKCS11 library).

My problem is that stunnel doesn't seem to be able to have OpenSSL
dynamically load the engine DLL. If someone can tell me how to compile
stunnel to do this on Windows, or if someone has been able to compile
stunnel with the hardware engine patch successfully on Windows and is
willing to share, that'd be great.

Thanks,

	-Kartik