For free support please subscribe the stunnel-users mailing list. Try to be polite and helpful to other subscribers.
Example services provided within our commercial support contracts:
- Help with functional and security configuration
- Fixing identified stunnel bugs
- Performance tuning
- Building custom Linux binary packages, such as:
- RPM: Red Hat, CentOS, Fedora
- DEB: Ubuntu, Debian
- Architectures other than x86_64
- Building custom Windows executables, such as:
- FIPS support
- Different OpenSSL versions
- 32-bit platform support
- Building custom Windows installers:
- Pre-installing custom configuration and peer certificates
We can offer several levels of response time up to 24/7/365 helpline. Fees are negotiated individually based on the number of stunnel users and the required service level.
Alternatively, our basic support plan can be purchased online for $740:
- Up to 10 hours of email support to be used within 3 months
- 2 working days maximum response time
Do you want to distribute a modified versions of stunnel without sharing the source code of your modifications? Do you want do distribute stunnel linked against some GPL-incompatible code, e.g. cryptographic engine drivers? We are ready to negotiate a suitable license for you!
Adding new features
Do you need a new feature that is not currently supported by stunnel? We will add it for you!