[stunnel-users] How to turn off logging

Eric Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Tue Jul 9 19:29:59 CEST 2019

Yes - just difficult :)  We have our own logging in our application and we
don't want stunnel's logging (or on screen error messages) to occur.  We
want them to go to our log files.

So simply go to log.c and change the log_error() routines.

I keep notes of any changes I make so that when I get new version I can
repeat them.

Eric