[stunnel-users] How to turn off logging

Thomas Eifert kxkvi at wi.rr.com
Tue Jul 9 00:41:37 CEST 2019

You most likely have a statement in the global configuration section of
your stunnel.conf such as "output = stunnel.log".

Removing that statement should terminate logging.  If you would rather
retain logging but wish the previous log to be

overwritten, add the statement "log = overwrite" to the global
configuration section. (without the quotes)

Thomas

On 7/8/2019 4:46 PM, David Yunker wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
> I would like to know if there is a way to disable logging or set a
> size limit or to have it overwrite the log file each time a new log is
> started?
> I am using the Windows version of Stunnel.
>
> Thank you for your help.

Attention: This message and all attachments are private and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message immediately.