[stunnel-users] Stunnel 5.44 client syntax to accept connections on pty?

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at stunnel.org
Thu Apr 18 08:01:38 CEST 2019

Hi Martin,

What you need is an exec+connect section:

[ppp]
client = yes
pty = yes
retry = yes
exec = /usr/sbin/pppd
execargs = pppd <your parameters>
connect = STUNNEL-SERVER-IP:723
CAfile = /etc/stunnel/ca.crt
cert = /etc/stunnel/client.crt
key = /etc/stunnel/client.key
verifyChain = yes
checkHost = hostna.me <http://hostna.me>

See the manual for documentation of the new options (pty, retry, exec,
execargs).

Best regards,
    Mike