[stunnel-users] Stunnel 5.51 Pop3 Problem?

Colin cjk1951uk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 20:57:51 CEST 2019

Hello,

I'm new to this list and looking for advice/help with release 5.51 for Windows.

I have three accounts, Yahoo, Aol and Gmx and I use Foxmail 5 with Stunnel.

I use pop3 with all accounts and sometimes when retrieving mail I may decide to 'Not Fetch' any mail on the server that looks 'iffy' untill I've looked at it via the mail providers website.

Now I've just upgraded to version 5.51 (over 5.50) and when checking any of the said accounts I can't see any mail that hasn't been fetched (the server looks empty.) But if I login to the mail website the unfetched mail is there to view for all accounts.

I reverted to version 5.50 and now I can see the unfetched mail for all accounts in my 3rd party software.

Therefore my question is: Is there a problem (bug??) with 5.51 which stops me from seeing unfetched pop3 mail or do I have to add something to the config file to make it work properly?

Thanks...Colin