[stunnel-users] How to configure stunnel client on Mac

Mark Foley mfoley at novatec-inc.com
Fri May 4 19:03:31 CEST 2018

No ideas on this one from the stunnel community? Hmmm ...

More information ...

After going through the installation steps shown below, I have new files in

/usr/local/etc/stunnel

including stunnel.pem, etc. I've copied my stunnel.conf and certificate files to
this folder, but again, not sure how to get stunnel to start as a service with
MAC.

--Mark