[stunnel-users] basic usage question

Nitin Mutkawoa jmutkawoa at hackers.mu
Mon Mar 12 15:07:33 CET 2018

Hello

I blog on Stunnel recently. I have been able to set it up. Please check
this link. Perhaps it's useful to you.
https://tunnelix.com/securing-mysql-traffic-with-stunnel-in-a-jail-environment-on-centos
.

I'm also working on TLS 1.3 compatibility with Stunnel. I will reach the
mailing list as soon as possible with a tested patch.

regards,
Nitin J Mutkawoa
https://tunnelix.com
https://hackers.mu