[stunnel-users] Reg : Stunnel + RSYNC Usage with TLSv1.2

Sakthivel Ganesamoorthy sakthivelg at danlawinc.com
Wed Jun 20 18:09:44 CEST 2018

Hi,

I have configured a server and client for Stunnel + Rsync usage over TLSv1.2. It is working fine, but I wanted to verify the "Cipher Key" exchange mechanism between "Server & Client" via "Wireshark".

When I captured the logs via "Wireshark", it shows everything as TCP messages and I don't see any "Client Hello message (or) Cipher Key exchange message (or) any of the TLSv1.2" handshake messages.

Please let me know whether I'm missing something here.

Thanks,
Sakthi