[stunnel-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Stunnel connection issue?

Eric S Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Mon Jul 9 23:03:41 CEST 2018

I should also point out that the cipher suite is related to openssl version stunnel is compiled with.  Again, we had customers that connected with TLSv1.3 and then could not negotiate a cipher suite ... leading to lost connection.  Make sure you update openssl first -- then compile stunnel.  Eric

Eric S Eberhard
VICS (Vertical Integrated Computer Systems)
Voice: 928 567 3529
Cell    : 928 301 7537  (not reliable except for text or if not home)
2933 W Middle Verde Rd
Camp Verde, AZ  86322